Dickie Rich aka Rich Mahog! (mini sets)
£16.00 – £37.50
- Mahogany Naturals- (mostly sapele)
- Due to tighter grain of the timber these mahogany Naturals are harder to hold as their Oak equivalent!
- If they look hard to hold they probably will be.
- Supplied with fixing washers.
- Naturally slippier than oak equivalent
- Soft on skin
- Perhaps the Mahogany holds need more brushing than oak from a grip point of view!
- Fab name came about during an SG board session hahaha
|Dickie Rich sets||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.